Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm booked


It's done. The flight I have been needing to book back to the beautiful Cali is done. Why should you care? Well, anyone who knows me knows I have a slight problem flying. Ok, a little more than a slight problem. We're not just talking a "white knuckler", I've been known to sweat bullets, shake, cry, and when all else fails, see a Dr. who insists on drugging me to the gills because I make him nervous just sitting in his office talking about it. Just to clarify, I don't have a real problem flying, ...just falling.

Anyway, I'll be going back to be in a wedding for a good friend and so I'm sure I'll have a great time. I'm so excited to be there for her, to see all my great friends, hang out with Shem's fam, and hopefully surf a time or two.

Well the flight isn't even for a couple of months, but thanks to nursing and nerves, maybe I'll be completely bald by the time I get there, so pray for me to quit being a baby and focus on the good. I can't wait, finally a fun trip!!

4 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I don't like to fly one bit either. I always get a stomach ache. The things we do to see beautiful CA! Hope you have a fun trip, and I'm sure you will be fine!

Unknown said...

that si too funny, I guess that must be the lady we talked about today. I hope your flight goes nice and smooth :) You should have Joe take you up sometime, calm your fears (heehee, just kidding)

Kristin said...

You are so brave!!!! Thank goodness you didn't wait for me. You would have never booked it.

PML said...

I'm excited you get to go to California!! Maybe you could breathe deeply in and out and repeat to yourself "At least I am not driving with 4 kids in the back. At least I am not driving 15 hours with 4 kids in the back..."