Monday, March 3, 2008

Hurry up and wait

I found out I was pregnant at about the time that 3 other women in my ward did. We were all due within a week of each other. This is a second baby for two of them, and a third for one. Since this is No. 4 for me, I was sure that I would deliver first, so as long as I saw us all together, I could take solace in that. Now that two have already had their babies, (almost a whole month early, yeah, they both went in February), and the other just got out of the hospital with false labor, I am feeling, Oh, just a little left out.
I am sure I am feeling enough contracting and pain for all four, but nothing is happening. Of course, I want baby to come whenever she is ready, but come on people! It doesn't help that these other women put together probably weigh 90lbs and are oh so comfy. Then here I am rolling down the hallways and dragging one leg because this baby likes to sit on my nerves. Add a little drool and a "yes master", and I will officially be Egor.

2 comments:

Sister Skylar Blue Clifford said...

when are you officially due?

UreFam said...

March 25. Dr. says dilated 4/5 as of yesterday. I kept insisting it was epidurral time with or without labor.