Saturday, February 16, 2008

Listen to the children...what they say..

I was listening to the radio the other day (through the TV of course) and there was a singer on with the deepest carmel, silky voice. I closed my eyes and said to Landon,
"This is what your voice will sound like when you're older, huh?"
He looks at me and says,
"Look at my face, now listen to that voice....does it fit?"
I said,
"I think it could."
He says,
"okay then, I guess it will." and walks away as if mom has spoken the gospel truth
Oh the wisdom of this child.

This morning as I am doing my daily bit of laying on the couch, Abby comes up to me and I give her a hug and tell her I love her when she looks at me and very matter of factly says,
'Mom, I'm an alien, and I have alien friends."

Well, okay then. Landon swears he was raised by monkeys until we found him, so I guess aliens are okay too.

2 comments:

Mom said...

"Now, ain't it kinda' funny what the children say.....Skip A Rope"

Sister Skylar Blue Clifford said...

Seems like you are the common denomimater