That's right, on Good Friday, we had a great Friday with the birth of our newest little baby girl. I went in for a Dr. appointment and he asked if I would like to be induced. I didn't know he meant right at that moment, but I am so happy he did. Shem and I walked the sky bridge from his office to the hospital and actually had to wait for a room because they were so busy. I didn't actually get in and going until about 10:30am. She was born at 2:45 with no problems at all.
Stats:
Ireland Cosette Ure
6 lbs 13 oz
19 in
lots of hair (even more than my others were born with)
two very noticeable deep dimples in her cheeks
the sweetest disposition ever
She looks like the complete compilation of all of my other kids, or to say it a little better, she looks like her daddy. Who could ask for more? Well, I will post the pics as soon as Shem gives me the camera.
1 comment:
I want pics!!! So excited about the dimples!
Post a Comment