
Okay, so the latest thing my girls like to do is play with words. The other day Shem was hooking up his game system and logging on with a name and Landon says, "user one", Hailey turns around and says , "why is daddy loser one, who's loser two?" They all crack up.
Then I am saying to the girls, come downstairs and look (I can't remember what at) Daddy worked hard. Abby quickly says, "Daddy's a retard?" Seriously, I can't stop them.
Oh, it seems a little rude that my cute little girls would say such things, but nothing is off limits until I assure them it is not appropriate.
Today Shem also fell asleep (or was trying to) when the cute little children discovered him. They started whispering in his ear and laughing uncontrollably. When I ask Shem later why, he says they were quietly saying in his ear, "this is your conscience, you need to pick your nose." Then Shem would itch his nose and they thought they were little mind controlling geniuses at work. They tried a million different suggestions and were thrilled at the idea that it worked. Insert the hysterical laughing I heard here.
Then Abby starts brushing his hair and using tons of detangler spray. She says, "my daddy is the coolest." The thing is, she wasn't talking to anyone, just herself.
Why is Daddy the target of all of these little pranks? That's simple, Daddy is their whole world, and any other kids who happen to be near him. They all love him, and I say that's the best compliment any man can get. Who better to have children with. The best Dad in the world. Love you Shem, so glad we are having another wonderful child AND hitting our 10 year anniversary on Thursday..you're the best.
2 comments:
CLASSIC
Post a Comment