Monday, October 1, 2007

My Bilingual Daughter



Tonight at dinner, (and by dinner, I mean cereal) my daughter says, "Mom, I can speak English.....Por favor." Yup, she's on her way.

I also want you to know what a proper wife I have turned out to be. I spent the day making my own applesauce. Look at me! Ok, I know this is easy and everyone has done it, but to me....Everest. Well, maybe not, but I have never done anything remotely close to making my own whatever to store....I feel so accomplished.

4 comments:

ali said...

You know you've arrived as a domestic goddess when you start busting out homemade applesauce.

Though...i think the cereal for dinner might cancel that out.

Tristen Ure said...

YOur retarded! You're making applesauce and I'm out here in Hong Kong trying to make a fashion line...man are we different! J/K - I'm just the sidekick out here! Love you!

Adrienne said...

Kasi, I love to bake, as you may remember, but I've never made applesauce! Cereal be damned, I think it is for sure an accomplishment to be proud of!

and ps. how freaking hysterical is Tristen's blog, ranting and raving about the Chinese? I feel like I should be paying for that kind of entertainment!!

lindseydenison said...

kasi -- too bad you aren't coming with me and Scout to Hong Kong. We could have good times like we did in NYC! Stinks for YOU!