Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best Compliment Ever!

So, yesterday was my first official night of being in charge of a RS enrichment night. I spent most of the morning not doing much of anything but taking care of two sick girls and relaxing before the main event. Then a dear friend of mine called and needed to go to the ER. I left at two. At five thirty I left the ER and got to the church in time to go over the agenda with they YW and prep. Bottom line, I didn't get home until about 9 or 9:30. I have had times away from my family, but when I got home I had never felt so blessed in all my life. My beautiful husband and kids were all here waiting for hugs and kisses and my son says in complete honesty, "The house is all outta whack when you're gone." What makes the heart sigh? That.

No comments: