Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Somethin'


















Is this girl beautiful or what? I have to say with pure unadulterated brag, I have the most beautiful kids. Thank goodness for that when they are total stinkers!
I have been a little slacker with the whole blogger deal, but c'mon, who's got the time!?


Landon had his first dance right after school. That's right, a middle school dance where mom showed up and embarrassed the crud out of him, but by the time dad showed up to get him, he was in the center of a girl mosh pit and obviously wanted to stay.






Abby is hilarious! She has a reputation in school for being the only one who actually will be sarcastic back to the teachers when they are being silly with her. They tease and she gives it right back.










Then there's Ireland who declared, "You're a genius!" one day when I was able to successfully remove a splinter from her foot. I then turned around to put the splinter in the trash and knocked over a glass of water. She puts her head down and almost inaudibly says, "that's retarded". I said, "what?" and she looks up smiling and says, " I said I love you!" Smooth, but I'm onto you.

I have to say, the most funny thing out of Shem's mouth recently was today on the way to church when he said he got to help feed the homely next week!!
I know it was a slip of the tongue, but you know me and how easy it is to entertain me.
Looks like a lot of us are eligible for free food next week!





2 comments:

lindseydenison said...

for crying out loud! Finally. Your kids are adorable, but mine beat yours! :)

Unknown said...

that is way too funny about shem! and you know I love those gorgeous kiddos which is why Jackson has to stay in the running for Ireland ;)