Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I am such an easy girl to keep happy. Today Shem and Angelo worked on our backyard fence. Bless Angelo for showing up at 7:00am and working his little tail off with my honey and getting sooo much accomplished. I fixed them breakfast, snacks, and kept the water coming until they were ready to stop. As if this hard working husband isn't enough, I took my two girls and myself out for a pedicure (well technically, they just got paint but still). Talk about a great day!!!
BUT..
When I get there they ask, "Massage?"
I nod yes knowing she will walk beside me and turn on the vibrating chair but OMGosh! Immediately I felt what can only decently be described as being lifted out of what I have now decided is the Cadillac or wrecking ball of massage chairs (I'm thinking Maximum Overdrive..remember that show), by a very large rock, dead center in my BUM. I look over frantically to try and find the seat button to stop this madness as I feel it slowly start to move. I can't find it and it doesn't matter because all at once I feel myself pounded right on my upper left shoulder, now right, now left, now right...I literally look like I'm doing a very inappropriate dance in a chair. Is this training school for pole dancers or strippers??? I am jiggling (boy how I hate that word) all over. By then I am open mouth laughing so hard that I am sadly drawing the attention of the 5 people in this very small business. They look over glancing at first and then with crinkled foreheads and half hidden smiles and I'm sure they're wondering why even this girls neck is looking like a Thanksgiving Day turkey's. I am not kidding..this was the jackhammer of all massage chairs.
I will not let the goofy chair wreck my perfect day even though I am home and still feeling the broken tailbone chair mishap.
Well, I better go. Where did I put that post-partum pillow anyway?

1 comment:

PML said...

ha ha! So did you get her to turn off the chair? Were your girls embarrassed? That is hilarious. Maybe they got the chair at a steep discount.