Monday, March 9, 2009

Invisible box

The invisible box. AKA your car.
Again, TMI for those of you who don't want it, turn away now. I realize the inappropriate nature of this blog, but find it far to amusing to not share. The other day I was fortunate to buy a new bra. That's right, a new bra (Thank you Lindsey). I left the store wearing my new purchase and was thrilled at how it fit. I got in my car and kept peering down and deciding whether it was worth the money or not. I also thought it appropriate to keep grabbing the edges, and running my hands over it to see if there were any gaps etc...., . When I finally decided it was a worthwhile buy, I realize I am at my fourth stop light and had quite absentmindedly felt myself up in front of countless people.
I decide to glance over at my side to see what type of people had been entertained while I was in my own invisible box and immediately felt better to find the only person looking while I judged my bust line was picking his nose.
He must love his invisible box too.

4 comments:

lindseydenison said...

Love it....Now I am in desperate need of a new bra!

Elise and Dan said...

I laughed right out loud! Thanks for sharing!

PML said...

That is a great story. I'm sure I've entertained countless people with the things I do in my invisible box. But there is nothing like a bra that fits! No price is too much!

Unknown said...

that was too funny, thanks for sharing with us!!! I will be sure not to look over at your car should I see you at a light ;D