Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trip to Cali






I made there and back!



On a Plane!!



Okay, so maybe it's a bad sign when the flight attendants surround you at the end of a flight and ceremoniously hand you a coloring book and your wings for, "being such a good girl," but I take it as a milestone of my very own.



Job well done I say. I only called attention to myself by begging a flight attendant to sit next to me as long as she could and crying for short periods of time on occasion. My poor husband and battered ego, but it's done and what a trip it was. Shem ended up coming with me at the very last minute possible and we had a good trip all in all. We got to see his Mom and other family, and I got to be in a dear friends wedding (who was beautiful, by the way). The weather was awesome and even though it was fast and very unexpected, it was great.



On our final night, we even were able to visit with some great friends. Who else can make a dinner for 6 in the blink of an eye and homemade cookies at a moments notice??...My poo cookie Julie (of course there's a reason for the name). Thanks guys for remembering us and making us feel so welcome.

No comments: