Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 4 and a Survey

Still snowing. Hailey is sick and throwing up in a bucket and everyone else is fine. Our heater had to receive another housecall tonight because after being repaired twice, it was sounding like it was going to explode every time it lit. We'll see how long this repair lasts. However, the big news is I need help from anyone who reads this. I need you to post a comment which tells the color of my eyes. There is some debate from my Mom in law. We disagree on what color my eyes are, even though I look at me everyday and she is oh...well, a little senile. (Don't worry, she'll forget she read that very soon.) Alright people log in and tell me what color you think they are. I realize this is quite bold to think anyone remembers or cares, but humor me

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hmmmm....well, as your mother, you were born with the blue eyes that most all babies are born with. After the "baby blue" your eyes changed to (what I always thought were the permanent color) green. Now, unless you have began to wear colored contacts, you SHOULD still have green eyes. Did I pass the test?

lindseydenison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Skylar Blue Clifford said...

green

Kristin said...

I would have to say Green!!