Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007 Thursday



Well, I guess it's okay to post this since I went ahead and called both moms. Tuesday night after coming home from a baby shower, I took a pregnancy test that was positive. Everyone who knows me knows that I have a little bit of a hard time maintaining early pregnancies, so I am already on progesterone and have had my first round of blood work done. I will need to go in every few days for more blood work, but as of now, all is well.

We are very excited and scared and most of all very ..very happy. Shem can't hardly stand it. He is smiling all day everyday.

I was kind of hoping I would break a leg or something so that maybe Girl's camp would not happen for me, but alas, pregnancy doesn't count. I am not restricted from anything as of yet except for some random things that any normal pregnant woman wouldn't do anyway.

We decided last time not to tell anyone until three months just in case the worst happened, but it happened, and everyone found out anyway, so there it is. Just wanted to share this wonderful event with you all, so keep us in your prayers.

I leave for girl's camp next Wednesday. Tonight and Sunday are our last days of planning. I am slightly overwhelmed with the very idea of being in the woods with the entire stake, but most of all, being in charge of 17 teenage girls myself...I think I'll just pass out midol on the way and hope for the best. No, really, I am sure it will fun as these girls are hysterical to be around.

1 comment:

Liza Skaggs said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! Wow, Kas I might actually get to see this little one before he/she graduates!!!! ;)